New name to strengthen position for major storage manufacturer
In January 2018, Gonvarri Steel Services completed the acquisition of Constructor Group A/S.
We’re pleased to announce that the group’s name has changed to Gonvarri Material Handling (GMH). GMH will continue to trade under the well-established Dexion, Kasten and Constructor brands across Europe and worldwide.
The new ownership further strengthens the group as a leading provider of storage and material handling solutions by providing expertise and resources for the continued growth and development of the group. Gonvarri Steel Services has a head office in Madrid and 36 factories worldwide in 17 countries.
In 2017, it generated revenues of almost € 3 billion. It is a strategic leader in the industry of steel transformation and according to Frank Pohl, CEO of GMH and Managing Director of Dexion GmbH, it is the perfect partner.
“I am convinced that Gonvarri, with its many years of experience in production and steel competence as well as its worldwide presence is the ideal new owner. I am looking forward to working with Gonvarri to better serve our customers and further develop our good position in the market. “
About Gonvarri Material Handling
- Gonvarri Material Handling comprises of the Constructor, Kasten, and Dexion and is one of Europe’s leading engineering and manufacturers of storage solutions.
- The Gonvarri Material Handling group has a strong and rich history with centuries of combined knowledge, allowing customers access to a global network of storage expertise and experience.
- With coverage across much of the globe, the group has helped some of the worlds’ leading brands and pioneering SME’s.
- It aims to support customers and partners with storage planning, installation and ongoing service and support.
- For further information visit www.gonvarri-mh.com